ADMISSION TO POSTGRADUATE STUDY
AT MUKACHEVO STATE UNIVERSITY
Mukachevo State University announces 2018 admission to postgraduate study for higher education degree “Philosophy Doctor” (PhD) by full-time and part-time forms, in agreement with the Knowledge Fields and Specialties List, approved by the orders of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on April 29, 2015 № 266, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 30.05.2016 № 590 and 04.07.2016 № 771 “On Licensing the Third Level Educational and Scientific activity”:
011 – Education and Pedagogy
015 – Professional Education (by specialization)
151 – Economy
076 – Entrepreneurship, Trade and Stock Market
Postgraduate study is available to Master and Specialist Degree holders.
Postgraduate study at the university is carried out at the expense of:
Funding from State Budget of Ukraine – by state order;
Funding by legal entities and individuals – on contract terms.
State-funded Ph.D training is carried out on the basis of Full-time postgraduate study program only, in a four-year standard term.
Applicants should submit the following documents:
- a copy of Higher Education Degree diploma;
- personal card verified by the institution where applicant studies or works;
- 2 photos 3 × 4;
- list of published scientific papers and inventions; copies of published articles / theses (if available);
- research proposal by the chosen specialty;
- medical card of “No. 086 / о” form;
- references from Academic Council of higher educational institution (if any);
- a copy of the person identification number (for those entering the postgraduate study by full-time program);
- a certificate from a permanent place of registration (for persons intending to live in a university hostel);
- International Certificate in Foreign Language (if available).
- Passport, diploma of higher education, military ticket are submitted by entrants personally.
Documents are accepted from July 5 to July 26, 2018.
Timetable for entrance examinations: from July 27 to August 1, 2018. Enrollment is made until August 10, 2018.
Applicants for postgraduate study take entrance examinations:
- in specialty (including presentation of research proposal);
- in foreign language (B2 European standard level required)
Profiles of educational and scientific programs:
01 «Education / Pedagogy» 011 «Education and Pedagogy»
01 “Education / Pedagogy” 015 “Professional Education” (by specialization)”
05 “Social and Behavioral Sciences” 051 “Economy”
07 “Management and Administration” 076 “Entrepreneurship, Trade and Stock Market”
For more detailed information, please e-mail to: email@example.com or phone 3-13-43