Specialty: 015 Professional Education.
Educational Program: Garment Industry.
Educational Degree: Bachelor/Master
Specialists’ training is carried out by the Department of Design, Garment Industry and Professional Education.
The integration processes create a demand for specialists who would master the pedagogical, engineering and production-oriented skills. Our graduates will receive the professional education of high training level and get qualification of engineer-pedagogue.
Knowledge that our specialist obtain will allow them to work at all-levels enterprises, create modern clothing design, and be a competitive professionals at labor market both as instructors and manufacturers.
During university training, students will study disciplines by profession: Creative Teaching Technologies, Fundamentals of Garment Production, Design Fundamentals, Fabrics Study, Garment Equipment, Labour Psychology, Fundamentals of Engineering Pedagogy, Patterns and Embroidery Basics etc.
- educational institutions
- fashion enterprises of different types
- management of fashion production
Our graduates can hold the positions of:
- teacher of general technical disciplines
- teacher of disciplines by specialty
- education master at production
- laboratory assistant
- senior laboratory assistant
- methodologist to Professional Training Center
- methodologist at out-of-school institution
- Head of Study Circles
- teacher of profile classes at lyceums
- teacher of vocational school
- Technology Chief Officer
- clothing confectioner
- Chief Engineer
- specialist of production organization
- the operator of clothes’ line
Phone: +38 (03131) 22100, +38 (03131) 22584
Address: Mukachevo, 5 Fedorova sq., 3d building MSU