Specialty: EDUCATIONAL AND PEDAGOGICAL SCIENCES
Specialization: Management of educational institutions.
Educational Degree: Master
Educational program is aimed at improving the level of training the modern managers of education, capable of rapid adaptation to the challenges of educational services market, problem-solving, implementing the creative principles of educational management.
About the educational program:
- 1 year 4 months.
Form of study:
- full-time/ part-time.
- Head (manager) in the education system.
- management of educational institutions
The educational program curriculum:
- 90 ECTS credits.
- Bachelor’s (specialist) degree
- entrance examination (additional, by specialty and foreign language).
- Heads of educational and training units
- Director (rector) of university (college, institute, academy, university, etc.); educational institution; institute of advanced training; out-of-school institution; educational (educational training center); school (general, higher, sports skills, specialized)
- Dean; Head of kindergarten (children’s nurseries), departments, courses, postgraduate studies; training scientific laboratory (education); practice (production, educational);
- department (dean) in college; consulting department etc.
Benefits and Prospects:
- Specialization “Management of educational institutions” realizes the prospect of wide access to employment;
- opportunity to get a double diploma (Double Diploma Program, which functions under international treaties of Mukachevo State University with higher educational institutions of Poland, and enables practicing and studying abroad);
- continue education in postgraduate study (in specialties 011 Educational, Pedagogical Sciences or 015 Professional education (by specialization) and take a doctorate at Special Academic Commission of Mukachevo State University.
Graduating Department: of Pre-school and Primary education
Address: 89600, Transcarpathia region, Mukachevo, 59 Y. Komensky st., room 201