trade unions of workers of education and science of Ukraine (Approved by the IV (extraordinary) congress of the union of workers of education and science of Ukraine on January 11, 2000 and the VI Congress of the union of workers of education and science of Ukraine on November 23, 2005)
І. General provisions
1. The Union of Education and Science Workers of Ukraine is an all-Ukrainian voluntary nonprofit non-governmental organization that unites voluntarily without restriction on grounds of origin, social and property status, citizenship, race and nationality, gender, language, political views, religious beliefs, race and the nature of occupations, place of residence of persons working in institutions and institutions, management bodies, enterprises, organizations of the education sector, persons studying in higher or vocational educational institutions (student in, students, postgraduate students, doctoral students, etc.), regardless of the forms of ownership and types of management, individuals engaged in individual pedagogical and other activities, persons who have retired from positions in institutions and educational institutions in connection with retirement or who temporarily do not work and who recognize this Statute.
2. The trade union acts in accordance with the Constitution of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine “On Trade Unions, Their Rights and Guarantees of Activity”. Law of Ukraine “On Citizens’ Associations”. The Code of Labor Laws of Ukraine and other normative legal acts adopted in accordance with them, international treaties, agreements, conventions, the consent of which is binding on the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and on the basis of this Statute.
3. The trade union as the plenipotentiary of the persons specified in clause 1 of this Statute establishes relations on the basis of the principles of social partnership in accordance with the legislation with state authorities and local self-government, employers and their associations. Representation of the interests of trade union members in the relations with state authorities and local self-government, employers and their associations is carried out on the basis of the system of collective agreements and agreements, and also in accordance with the legislation.
4. The trade union, its organizational units interact and cooperate with other trade unions and their associations operating in Ukraine, may voluntarily enter voluntary associations, federations, confederations, other unions of trade unions of Ukraine and freely to leave them in accordance with their Statutes (Provisions). The trade union cooperates with trade unions of other countries, may join the international trade union and other international organizations and associations representing the interests of employees, participate in their activities.
II. Goals and objectives, principles of the union
5. The purpose of the work of the trade union of education and science workers of Ukraine is the representation, implementation and protection of labor, socio-economic rights and the interests of its members of the trade union.
6. In order to implement its statutory and programmed tasks, the trade union in the order established by law:
6.1. Participates in the nomination of candidates to elective bodies of state power and local self-government of all levels, interacts with parliamentary commissions and groups.
6.2. Protects the right of members of the union to work, participates in the development and implementation of state policy in the field of labor relations, remuneration, labor protection, social protection and housing and communal services. Has the right to make proposals to the subjects of the right of legislative initiative and relevant bodies of state power and local self-government on the adoption or amendment of laws and other normative legal acts concerning the social and labor sphere, to participate in the consideration of state authorities and local self-government bodies , as well as employers, their associations, other associations of citizens of their proposals.
6.3. Directs to the state authorities and management of the requirements and proposals for amending or abolishing laws and regulations that restrict the rights and interests of members of the union, the adoption of new ones.
6.4. Negotiates, concludes collective agreements and agreements, monitors their implementation by employers and their associations, executive authorities and local self-government bodies.
6.5. Supervises the observance of labor legislation by employers and provides the members of the union with the necessary free legal assistance.
6.6. Represents the rights and interests of trade union members on their behalf in the resolution of individual labor disputes. Represents the interests of employees in solving collective labor disputes (conflicts) in the manner prescribed by law, sends its representatives to participate in the work of conciliation commissions, labor arbitration and other bodies that consider a collective labor dispute (conflict). Has the right to represent the interests of its members in the exercise of their constitutional right to apply for the protection of their rights to the judicial authorities. Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights, international judicial institutions.
6.7. To protect labor and socio-economic rights and interests of workers, all members of the union, in accordance with the current legislation, organize and conduct strikes, meetings, rallies, campaigns and demonstrations.
6.8. Participates in the definition of the main criteria of living standard, subsistence minimum, wages and conditions of payment of wages, pensions and social benefits of employees of institutions, organizations and educational establishments, scholarships for students, students, postgraduate students, doctoral students and others; pricing policies; the development of social programs aimed at creating conditions that ensure their decent life and social protection in the event of full, partial or temporary loss of disability, unemployment, as well as in old age and in other cases provided by law.
6.9. Organizes cultural and educational work among union members. Participates in creating conditions for the public use of members of the union and their family members with the assets of Ukrainian national culture, cultures of national minorities living on the territory of Ukraine, world culture.
6.10. Performs public control over the observance of legislation on labor and labor protection, creation of safe and harmless working conditions, proper industrial and sanitary conditions, provision of workers with overalls, special footwear, other means of individual and collective protection. In the event of a threat to the life and health of workers, the employer requires the immediate cessation of work at workplaces, production sites, workshops and other structural subdivisions or at the enterprise, institution, organization of the industry for the time necessary to eliminate the threat to the life or health of workers. Carries out an independent examination of working conditions, objects of industrial design, which are being designed, built or operated, in accordance with their normative legal acts on labor protection issues, participates in the investigation of the causes of accidents and occupational diseases in the workplace and gives their conclusions about them. For the implementation of these functions, legal aid services, legal, technical inspection of labor, commissions, and the approval of regulations on them may be created. Authorized trade union representatives have the right to make submissions to employers, which are mandatory for employers’ consideration and receive reasoned answers from them.
6.11. For the coverage of its activities actively uses the media, has the right to be the founder of the media and to carry out publishing activities in accordance with the law.
6.12. Has the right to receive, free of charge, information from the bodies of state power and bodies of local self-government, employers and their associations on issues concerning labor, social and economic rights and legitimate interests of its members, information on the results of economic activity of enterprises, institutions, organizations, statistics from the State Committee of Statistics of Ukraine on labor and socio-economic issues, industrial and non-productive injuries, occupational diseases.
6.13. Manages, and in case of changes in the current legislation, takes part in the management of state social insurance.
6.14. In order to fulfill the statutory tasks, it may carry out the necessary economic and financial activities by establishing, in the established manner, enterprises, institutions or organizations with the status of a legal entity, forming appropriate funds, credit unions.
6.15. Communicates with other trade unions and trade union associations and organizations of Ukraine, foreign countries, concludes with them agreements (agreements).
6.16. Informs union members about their activities and results.
6.17. He cares about the social and legal protection of trade unionists, trade union assets. Organizes training and professional development of trade union personnel and professional activities. To resolve statutory tasks, training, retraining and professional development of trade union personnel, it is entitled at its own expense to create educational, cultural and educational institutions, legal, sociological centers and centers of independent expertise.
6.18. Participates in the development of the state employment policy, conducts joint consultations on these problems with employers, executive bodies and local self-government, proposes measures for joint protection of members of the trade union which are released as a result of reorganization or liquidation of enterprises, institutions, organizations of the branch, has the right to make the proposal to the relevant authorities on the postponement of the deadlines or the temporary suspension or removal of the measures related to the dismissal of employees. Supervises the implementation of employment legislation.
6.19. Represents the rights and interests of employees of education in relations with the employer in the management of enterprises, institutions, organizations, as well as in cases of privatization of state and communal property objects, sends its representatives to participate in the work of privatization commissions.
6.20. Organizes and exercises public control over the realization of the rights of trade union members in the field of health care, medical and social assistance. Through his representatives, he takes part in the work of expert, advisory and supervisory boards at health authorities and institutions.
6.21. Organizes rest and recreation of union members. Participates in the development of physical culture, sports, tourism.
6.22. Participates in the protection of the environment, protects the population from negative environmental impact, promotes the activity of public environmental organizations, may conduct public environmental assessments, and carry out other activities not prohibited by law in this area.
7. A professional union of education and science workers of Ukraine organizes its activities, proceeding from democratic principles:
7.1. Voluntary entry into the union and exit from it.
7.2. Election of all trade union bodies from the bottom to the top.
7.3. Ensuring representation of the main professional groups of the industry in elected trade union bodies.
7.4. The division of powers, the determination of the competence of all trade union bodies and the independence of the elected bodies in resolving issues relating to their competence.
7.5. Freedom of discussion at the stage of discussion of issues, respect for the opinion of the minority and the obligation to implement the decisions taken.
7.6. The reporting of all elected bodies to the trade union organizations they chose, the subordination of lower trade union bodies to higher.
7.7. Collegiality in the work of the organization and the elected bodies and personal responsibility for the implementation of the decisions and trade union orders.
7.8. Unity of the professional movement, solidarity of all members of the union, all its structures in the implementation of statutory tasks.
7.9. Normative financial support of effective activity of trade union bodies of all levels.
7.10 Equality of trade union rights.
7.11. The only approaches to organizing and standardizing the activities of trade union bodies of all levels.
7.12. Mutual responsibility of trade union bodies of all levels.
III. Members of the trade union, their rights and responsibilities
8. A member of the trade union may be any citizen of Ukraine who recognizes this Charter, pays membership dues, works or studies in institutions, organizations, educational establishments irrespective of the forms of ownership and types of management, or worked for them before retirement and is not a member of another union. . Foreign citizens and stateless persons who work or study in institutions and educational institutions may be union members.
9. Membership of the union and the withdrawal from it is carried out on a voluntary basis on an individual basis on the basis of a personal application submitted to the primary trade union organization and considered at the meeting of the relevant trade union.
10. Members of the union are registered in the trade union organization at the place of basic work or study. They are issued a trade union ticket of a single sample that is stored in them. Members of the trade union who have joined the institutions, organizations or enterprises whose workers are united by another union, the trade union membership experience is maintained.
11. Trade union experience and the right to be in the trade union, to be registered in the trade union organization at the place of previous work or residence is kept:
11.1 For persons who are on childcare leave.
11.2. For servicemen who are in active military service.
11.3. For employees who are temporarily engaged in seasonal work, provided they return to work in the institution and institutions of the industry.
11.4. For pensioners who retired from positions occupied in institutions, educational institutions.
11.5 Being unemployed and temporarily not working for valid reasons.
12. The experience of trade union membership is calculated from the day the member of the trade union is registered by the chairman of the trade union committee (the organizer) or by a person authorized to do so.
13. Members of a trade union with a greater trade union experience, in the interests of equality of other conditions, may enjoy the benefits determined by the primary trade union organization and collective agreement.
14. Members of the trade union who take an active part in the activities of primary, territorial trade union organizations by the decision of the elected bodies of the union can be awarded trade union honors, encouraged morally and financially.
15. Members of the trade union have the right: 1) to represent, implement and protect the trade union of their labor, socio-economic rights and interests, including in the courts; 2) legal protection, free legal and other assistance on issues of socio-economic and labor relations; 3) to appeal to all trade union bodies and obtain reasoned answers from them; 4) to participate in trade union meetings, conferences, promotions and other events held by a trade union; 5) free discussion of issues that are considered at meetings, meetings of elective trade union bodies of different levels, in mass media; to express their point of view, to submit proposals to resolutions and resolutions of trade union bodies, to participate in the development of program documents of the trade union; 6) to receive information on the work of trade union bodies and their decisions, participation in the work of the relevant trade union bodies on matters relating to them personally; 7) to elect and be elected to trade union bodies of all levels, except cases provided by the Law of Ukraine “On trade unions, their rights and guarantees of activity” and this Statute; for receiving privileged vouchers for sanatorium treatment and rest with the availability of funds, material assistance at the expense of the union on the basis of the decision of the primary trade union organization; 9) to assist in re-training and employment in the event of unemployment; 10) participation in the preparation, conclusion of a collective agreement (agreement) and control over its execution.
16. Employers can not be elected to the governing bodies of the union, whose members are hired employees. Members of the union elected to the elected trade union bodies have additional guarantees provided for by law.
17. Members of elective trade union bodies, their heads, who are not exempt from the main work, may receive a remuneration for work in the trade union, the amount of which is determined in accordance with the normative documents of the union within the limits of the funds provided for the payment of labor union workers.
18. Members of the union are obliged: 1) to recognize and enforce the Statute of the union; 2) to pay regular membership fees; 3) to personally take part in the activities of one of the primary trade union organizations; 4) to comply with the decisions of the trade union bodies; 5) to prevent actions that cause damage to the trade union organization, impede the achievement of the goals and objectives of the trade union, violate the unity of the union, make a split in its ranks; 6) observe the conditions of the collective agreement (agreement).
19. Member of the union for violation of the requirements of the Charter including non-payment of membership fees without valid reasons within 6 months may be excluded from the trade union.
20. The issue of exclusion from a trade union is decided at meetings (conferences) of a trade union group, a shop, a primary trade union organization in the presence of a union member. In the event of a member’s unwillingness to attend a trade union meeting without a valid reason (conference), this issue may be resolved in the absence of the party. A decision is deemed to be accepted if at least 2/3 of those present at the meeting (conference) have voted for him.
21. The decision of the meeting of the trade union group, the craft trade union organization on expulsion from the members of the union comes into force after its approval by the trade union committee of the primary trade union organization.
21.1. An exclusion decision is valid for a year from the date of its adoption. Cancel the decision, including and ahead of time, maybe the body that made it, or higher than subordination. A union member who has been excluded from her roster may be reappointed on a general basis, but not earlier than a year later.
21.2. A member of a trade union who is excluded from its series, has the right within a month to appeal the decision to exclude a supreme subordinate trade union body.
21.3. The trade union body, in which the decision on the exclusion is appealed, comprehensively examines the circumstances of its acceptance and within a month from the date of receipt of the application in writing informs the applicant and the official body that made the decision about the results of the consideration.
IV. Fundamentals of the organizational structure of the union
22. A professional union of education and science workers of Ukraine is organized according to the territorial, industrial and professional principle.
23. Organizational links of the trade union of education and science workers of Ukraine are:
23.1. Primary trade union organization – a voluntary union of trade union members, who, as a rule, work in the same institution, organization, institution of education, study in one higher or vocational educational institution, regardless of the forms of ownership and types of management, as well as individuals who engaged in – individual pedagogical and other activities.
23.2 Rayon, a city organization of a trade union – a voluntary association of primary trade union organizations operating in the respective administrative-territorial unit of Ukraine.
23.3 Oblast and Kyiv city trade union organizations are voluntary associations of rayon and city trade union organizations, primary trade union organizations operating on the territory of administrative-territorial units of Ukraine, defined by part two of Article 133 of the Constitution of Ukraine.
23.4 Republican union organization – a voluntary association of district, city organizations of the union, primary trade union organizations operating in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Primary trade union organizations, territorial (district, city, regional, republican) organizations of the union through their elected bodies exercise the powers provided for in Clause 6.7 of the Trade Union Statute.
24. The highest authorities in the organizational units of the trade union are:
24.1. In the primary trade union organization – general meeting (conference).
24.2. In the territorial (district, city, regional, republican) union organization – a conference.
25. The highest body of the trade union of education and science workers of Ukraine is the congress.
26. The terms of the convocation, the proposals for the agenda, the norm of representation and the procedure for the election of delegates at the conference, the congress shall be determined by the relevant governing bodies of the elected trade union bodies.
27. Trade union meetings, conferences are elected (formed by direct delegation) by the relevant governing bodies of the trade union:
27.1. In the primary trade union organization, a trade union committee (a trade organizer – for organizations with fewer than 15 members) with a term of five years.
27.2. In rayon, city, oblast and Kyiv municipal organizations, trade unions are rayon, city, oblast. Kiev city governing electoral bodies of the union with the term of five years.
27.3. In the Republican organization of the trade union – the Crimean Republican Committee of the Union with a term of five years.
28. The 3rd election is elected or formed on an ambiguous basis; direct delegation of the highest governing body – the Central Committee of the Trade Union with a term of five years.
29. Trade Union representatives from the trade union of education and science workers of Ukraine are the trade union group, the chairman of the workshop committee (trade union), the organizer of the trade union, the chairman of the trade union committee, the chairman of the territorial (district, city, regional, republican) governing body of the trade union, the chairman of the Central Committee of the trade union, their deputies, which are elected at the reporting-election meetings, conferences, congresses or meetings of these bodies.
30. The quantitative composition and procedure for the formation of governing electoral trade union bodies is determined by the relevant trade union bodies, reporting and election meetings, conferences, and the congress. The formation of governing bodies can be carried out through direct delegation with the right to further delegated delegated ones.
31. Election of trade union bodies, their heads, deputies shall be held by secret (secret) or open voting. In the same manner, delegates are elected at conferences and congresses. Selected are candidates who have received more than half of the votes of the total number of those who took part in the voting.
32. Early elections of any leading trade union body may be held at the request of at least one third of the members of the union united by the relevant trade union organization, or at the suggestion of a higher authority of the governing trade union body.
33. Trade union meetings, meetings of elected trade union bodies, and their presidencies shall be deemed competent, if more than half of the members of the trade union organization or its elective body participate in them. Trade union congresses, congresses are considered competent if at least two thirds of delegates participate in their work.
34. Decisions of trade union meetings, conferences, congresses and relevant trade union bodies shall be taken by a majority of the members present unless otherwise provided by this Statute.
35. Leading electoral trade union bodies and persons led by them are personally liable to the trade union organizations that have elected them, and higher than the authority of the trade union bodies for the implementation in the trade union organizations of the provisions of the Trade Union Statute.
36. In making decisions, trade union meetings, conferences, congresses, governing trade union bodies are obliged to consider all points of view. The minority has the right to defend their proposals, record them in protocols, defend and explain them, including and through the media. The decisions taken by the majority are binding on all members of the union, including the minority.
37. Decisions of a governing electoral trade union body that do not comply with the provisions of the Charter and the regulations of the union may be abolished by a supreme subordinate to the governing electoral trade union body.
38. Leading elected trade union bodies may convene a meeting of the assets of primary trade union organizations, regional, regional, republican organizations of the union for discussion and preparation of draft decisions of the trade unions.
39. Leading trade union bodies at all levels provide training of their members and assets, inform trade union members and higher-ranking trade union bodies of their activities and decisions, provide higher statistical and financial reporting to trade union bodies, and maintain records on established forms and list. Members of governing bodies of trade unions annually report their work to union members who have elected or delegated them. The heads of the elected trade union bodies of all levels annually report on their work at the meetings of these bodies.
40. Members of the governing trade union bodies who have not respected the trust, allowed violations of the Charter, may be withdrawn from their membership on an early request, at the request of the trade union organization in which they were registered, or on the initiative of these organs. A decision is deemed to have been taken if more than half of the votes are cast for it. Members of the governing trade union body who have lost contact with him as a result of a long illness, change of work or place of residence, are withdrawn from its membership. Replenishment of the composition of the elective body is carried out in accordance with the established procedure for the formation of these bodies.
41. In order to take into account the professional interests of workers belonging to the union, members of the electoral trade union bodies may form sections, permanent or temporary commissions in the main areas of work, the number and composition of which shall be determined by the respective electoral trade union body. At elected trade union bodies, associations, councils and other associations of trade union organizations and elected bodies may be formed in order to facilitate the achievement of the program tasks of the trade union, if the activity of these associations does not contradict the rules of this Charter. To verify the credentials of trade union members delegated to elected trade union bodies, the meeting, conference, and congress elect the permanent mandate commission.
V. Primary trade union organizations
42. A primary trade union organization shall be established in the presence of not less than 3 members of the union, who work or study in the same institution, organization, institution, enterprise, branch of education. If there are less than 3 union members in the labor collectives, they are part of the immediate primary trade union organization of the industry.
42.1 In the higher educational establishments of the I-IU level of accreditation and vocational education establishments, a united trade union organization (employees, students, postgraduate students, doctoral students, students) or individual ones may be created: the primary trade union organization of employees and the primary trade union organization of students, postgraduate students, (students) and so on.
43. A primary trade union organization shall be deemed established if its members of the trade union or the person authorized by them at the meeting decide to establish it and inform the governing trade union bodies of their accession to the trade union. The relevant senior governing union body shall consider the registration of the primary trade union organization no later than within a month from the date of receipt of the decision on its creation.
44. The primary trade union organization is guided in its activities by the Charter of the union, program documents and decisions of trade union bodies, the current legislation. Within the powers determined by the Charter of the union, it determines the priority directions of its activity, solves the issues of its own structure.
45. In the primary trade union organization of more than 500 members, according to the decision of its meeting or conference, trade unions, trade union groups of different categories of workers (teachers, scientists, service personnel, graduate students, doctoral students, students of preparatory departments, students, students, etc.).
46. Trade union meetings are held as needed, but at least 2 times a year. In the terms defined by the primary trade union organization or the supreme leading trade union body, a reporting fee (conference) is held.
47. Reporting and election meetings (conferences) shall be held in accordance with the terms established by this Statute, but not less than once in 5 years.
48. At the reporting and election trade union meetings, the following are elected:
48.1. In the trade union group – a trade union group organizer (profgorgorp), his deputy (deputy) for a term of 1-2 years.
48.2. In the guild trade union organizations there is a workshop committee (trade union), a head of the labor union (trade union) and his deputy (deputy) for a term of 2-3 years.
48.3. In the primary trade union organization – a trade union committee (the organizer of the organization – for organizations with fewer than 15 members), the chairman of the trade union committee (his deputy, deputy) for a term of 5 years.
49. The Trade Union Committee carries out its activities in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, this Charter, the charters of institutions, establishments and enterprises of the branch. Program documents, decisions of congresses, conferences, plenums and presidencies of the highest governing trade union bodies, other normative documents regulating intra-community activity.
50. Trade union committee of the primary trade union organization (trade union organizer):
50.1. Convenes trade union meetings (conferences), organizes the implementation of their decisions and decisions higher than the subordination of leading trade union bodies, takes into account critical comments and proposals of union members, organizes the current activities of the primary trade union organization, holds its meetings at least once a quarter.
50.2. Contracts and controls the implementation of a collective agreement, reports on its implementation at a general meeting of the labor collective, requests the relevant authorities to prosecute officials for non-compliance with the terms of a collective agreement. Together with the employer, the issue of introducing, reviewing and changing labor standards is solved.
50.3 Together with the employer, he develops the directions of distribution of funds of the consumption fund, participates in solving the issues of remuneration of employees of the enterprise, institutions, organizations, forms and systems of remuneration, prices, tariff networks, salary schemes, conditions of implementation and the size of allowances, surcharges, bonuses, rewards and other incentives, compensation payments. Controls the correctness of paying salaries, scholarships and other benefits.
50.4 Together with the employer, he resolves the issues of working time and rest time, agrees the schedules of variability and granting of holidays, the introduction of a summary record of working time, gives permission for overtime work, work on weekends, etc.
50.5 Together with the employer solves the issues of social development of the enterprise, institution, organization, improvement of working conditions, material and medical services for employees, participates in solving socio-economic issues, determination and approval of the list and procedure for granting social benefits to employees. Hears the reports of heads of institutions and educational institutions on the implementation of obligations under a collective agreement, measures for the organization and improvement of working conditions, material and cultural maintenance of employees and requires elimination of identified deficiencies. Contributes to the bodies of state power and local self-government, management of the branch of proposals on these issues.
50.6 Participates in the development of rules of internal labor regulations of enterprises, institutions or organizations.
50.7 Represents the interests of employees on their behalf in the consideration of labor individual disputes and in a collective labor dispute contributes to its solution.
50.8. Decides on a request to the owner or his authorized body to terminate an employment contract (contract) with the head of an enterprise, institution or organization, if it violates labor law, labor protection, evade participation in negotiations for the conclusion or amendment of a collective agreement; does not fulfill obligations under a collective agreement, if this elective body of the trade union organization has signed a collective agreement.
50.9 Gives consent or refuses to give consent to terminate with the employee an employment contract on the initiative of the employer in cases stipulated by law.
50.10 Involved in the investigation of accidents, occupational diseases and accidents, the work of the Commission on Labor Protection, controls the reimbursement by the enterprise, institution or organization of harm caused to workers by injury or other damage to health, associated with the production or performance of their duties tries
50.11. It exercises public control over the employer’s compliance with the legislation on labor and occupational safety, the provision and the enterprise, the establishment or organization of safe and harmless working conditions, industrial sanitation, the correct application of established payment conditions, requires the elimination of identified deficiencies.
50.12. Supervises the preparation and submission by the employer of the documents necessary for the appointment of pensions to employees and members of their families, providing pensioners and invalids who, before retirement, worked in an enterprise, institution or organization, the right to use on the same terms as his employees the opportunities for medical care, provision of housing, tours to health and preventive institutions and other social services and benefits in accordance with the charter of an enterprise, institution or organization and collective says.
50.13. Together with the employer, in accordance with the established procedure, distributes the living space in buildings constructed at the expense of, or with the participation of a company, institution or organization, as well as the residential space that is put at the disposal of the owner in other buildings, – controls the housing and household services of employees, organizes public control in compliance with the housing legislation, promotes the organization of co-operative and individual construction, the development of a subsidiary farm, collective gardening and gardening. Together with the owner or its authorized body distributes the fund of material incentives and the fund of socio-cultural measures and housing construction in the established directions, approves the estimates of expenditure of these funds after discussion and approval by their labor collectives, and also determines the size of premiums and other types of promotion; material assistance and remuneration for the annual results of the institution or institution of education from the fund of material incentives.
50.14. Performs public control over the work of trade enterprises, public catering, polyclinics, preschool institutions, dormitories, other communal enterprises operating in these educational institutions and servicing employees of these institutions, seeking improvement of their activities.
50.15. Submits his candidacy to the Commission on labor disputes, which is elected by the general meeting of the labor collective. In accordance with the procedure provided for by the current legislation, the question of representation of the interests of members of the trade union in judicial bodies in solving individual labor disputes is solved.
50.16. Promotes the development of amateur art, physical culture, sports, tourism, among workers, students and their members of the family, using funds deducted by the employer in accordance with a collective agreement on cultural and mass work and physical education.
50.17. Develops and approves the annual cost estimates, taking into account all types of revenues, reports on its implementation to the trade union organization.
50.18. On behalf of members of the trade union, he disposes of funds, other property belonging to the trade union organization on the property. In order to implement the statutory tasks of the trade union, it decides to carry out the necessary economic and financial activities by establishing, in accordance with the legislation, the enterprises, institutions, organizations with the status of legal entities, the formation of appropriate funds, credit unions.
50.19. Formation of dismissed union workers according to the volume of work and available funds.
50.20 Within its competence, it carries out planning and control over the use of state social insurance for workers.
50.21. Directs workers to spa treatment and rest.
50.22. Provides information, related to the activities of the primary trade union organization, to financial institutions, statistical reporting, maintains documentation in accordance with established forms and list, and ensures timely and full payment by trade union members of trade union fees to subordinate trade union bodies. In accordance with the procedure provided by the current legislation, it may create a cash mutual assistance fund.
51. In the primary trade union organization with more than 1000 members, the trade union committee may elect a bureau, which is a permanent working body between trade union meetings, to entrust to the work committees (trade union bureau) some of the rights that belong to the competence of the trade union committee.
52. The work of the trade union committee is organized by its chairman and deputy (deputies), their specific responsibilities and powers are determined by this Statute, other normative documents of the union, official duties determined by the trade union committee of the primary trade union organization.
53. The boarding committees (trade union bureau) and their heads organize trade union work in the structural subdivisions of labor and student collectives, ensure the implementation of decisions of elected trade union bodies, meetings and conferences.
54. A trade union group organizer (profgorgorp) carries out individual work among union members, engages each of them in active social activities, cares for the payment of their labor, improvement of working conditions, life and leisure.
55. The proforganizer carries out the functions provided for in pp. 50.1-50.18 and 50.20-50.22 of this Statute.
IX. Property and means of the union
85. The trade union of education and science workers of Ukraine, in the person of the leading electoral trade union bodies, owns and independently manages property and funds that are in its ownership, in order to fulfill the statutory goals and objectives.
86. The implementation of the statutory tasks of the trade union is ensured by:
86.1. Membership fees of union members.
86.2 Funds received as a result of economic activity created by trade union bodies of enterprises and organizations.
86.3 Funds from charitable contributions, donations of citizens, enterprises, institutions, organizations, including foreign and on other grounds.
86.4.Costs received from employers under collective agreements and agreements.
86.5.Costs received from the State Social Insurance Fund.
87. Monthly membership fees are set at 1% of the monthly wage, scholarship, income, etc. Members of the union are non-working pensioners who temporarily ceased their work in connection with the upbringing of children until they reach school age, those who temporarily do not work for other reasons, pay contributions in the amount of 0.5% of the untaxed minimum, minimum pension, scholarship. These categories of union members may be exempted from payment of membership fees by the decision of primary trade union organizations. Servicemen called to the ranks of the Army are exempted from paying membership dues.
88. The entrance fee to the trade union is paid in the amount of 1% of the monthly salary, pension, scholarship, and for persons who do not work temporarily, students who do not receive scholarships – in the amount of 0.5% of the non-taxable minimum, the minimum scholarship.
89. The size of the deductions of trade union contributions to the Central Committee of the union is set by the Congress of the union at least 5 per cent. The size of the deductions of trade union contributions to primary trade union organizations, district, city, regional, republican trade union bodies are established by the higher elective trade union bodies.
90. Funds received from members’ union fees and other sources and funds deducted by trade union bodies shall be spent according to an estimate approved by the meeting, a conference or a leading trade union body. Leading trade union bodies report using funds.
91. The property of the trade union is the funds from the receipt of membership fees, property, houses, buildings, hotels, health facilities, equipment purchased at the expense of membership fees, other own funds, donations of citizens, enterprises, institutions, organizations or on other grounds not prohibited by law ; transferred to the trade union property and other property by members of the union, state authorities or local self-government bodies; property and funds acquired as a result of economic activity created by trade union bodies of enterprises and organizations formed by trade union bodies funds. Members of the union do not meet their funds and other property for the obligations of the union and its elected bodies, as well as the trade union and its elected bodies do not meet their funds and other property for the obligations of members of the union.
92. The trade union, its governing bodies shall have the right to place free funds in banks, credit unions and enterprises established by them.
93. Trade union funds may be established on the basis of membership fees and other sources. The procedure for the formation and use of these funds is determined by the relevant trade union body. Meetings (conferences) of primary trade union organizations, leading elected trade union bodies may decide to allocate additional union funds to create funds and finance targeted programs.
94. The property of the union is its collective property. It is not subject to division between union members and is used to perform statutory tasks in the interests of trade union members. The right to dispose of the funds and property of the union belongs to elected trade union bodies, which regularly report to members of the union for their rational use. Transfer of ownership and use of legal entities and individuals, alienation of property of the trade union, its organizational units may take place only on terms and in accordance with the procedure determined by the decisions of the respective governing bodies of the elected trade union bodies. The property of the union without its consent may be alienated only on the basis of a court decision. Funds from the sale of property of the trade union are not profitable and are aimed at the restoration and development of the property of the trade union, the purchase of new property and the performance of statutory tasks. The procedure for the transfer, sale, write-off, exchange of fixed assets, conditions for the conclusion of property contracts shall be established by appropriate governing bodies of the elected trade union. The inviolability and protection of property rights and the independence of the financial activities of the trade union are guaranteed by the legislation of Ukraine.
95. In cases of withdrawal from the union of its individual members, funds and property shall not be returned. In the event of the elimination of a trade union organization, a decision on the use of property and funds shall be taken by the trade union body and the liquidation commission superior to the subordination.
X. Rights of elected governing bodies of a trade union as a legal entity em> strong>
104. The trade union and its organizational units are legal entities. In accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Trade Unions, Rights and Guarantees of Their Activities” on the basis of this Statute. They exercise their powers, acquire civil rights and assume civil obligations through their governing bodies, acting in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and this Statute, have a stamp, a standard stamp, and bank accounts. The organizational units of the union inform the relevant department of justice about membership in the trade union. Primary trade union organizations inform the employer of their membership in the union. Samples of round stamps, stamps of the trade unions of all levels are determined by an instruction approved by the Central Committee of the trade union. The trade union has its own statute, symbolism.
Location of the Central Committee of the Union of Education and Science of Ukraine:
01012, Kyiv, Independence Square, 2.