Admission to Postgraduate studies
Mukachevo State University
Mukachevo State University announces admission to study for higher education for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (postgraduate studies) for full- time and part- time learning in 2019 according to the following specialties:
For postgraduate studies, for obtaining the degree of a Doctor of Philosophy on a competitive basis, persons who have obtained a Master’s degree (educational and qualification level of a Specialist) are admitted.
Training for postgraduate students at the University is carried out at the expense of:
- the State Budget of Ukraine – funded by state;
- legal entities and persons – on terms of the contract (more than funded by the state within the limits of the licensed volume).
The training of state funded applicants for higher education for the Degree of a Doctor of Philosophy is carried out exclusively in Postgraduate studies at full-time form of study.
Applicants for admission to a Ph.D. degree submit the following documents:
- personal statement due to the set form addressed to the Rector;
- personnel registration form with an autobiography and a photography ;
- a list of published scientific works and inventions and their copies (if available);
- copy and original of the diploma of a Specialist or Master with an appendix (or a notarized copy);
- certificates for persons who have completed, in whole or partly, the candidate’s minimum exams (if available);
- six color photos in the size of 3×4 cm;
- copy of the passport;
- a copy of the taxpayer identification number .
- research proposal on the chosen specialty;
- recommendation of the Academic Council of the higher educational institution (if available);
- international certificate of foreign language В2 (if available).
Information is available at tel. 2-11-09 (Department of Postgraduate studies),
on the site www.msu.edu.ua (section “Science / Postgraduate studies”)