Specialty: Public Management and Administration
Educational Program: Public Management and Administration
Mukachevo State University is the first educational institution in Transcarpatia that trains Bachelor degree specialists in “Public Management and Administration”.
Educational goal is to prepare highly skilled professional of regional, state and international level; train managers and administrators who can apply creative thinking at work, take effective decisions, follow the principles of humanism, and protect social interests. They are the future employees at state and private economy sectors, state official bodies, regional administration, business structures, public organizations, international funds, non-state ownership sectors.
Students have the opportunity to learn the most important disciplines by specialty: Basics of Public Administration, Municipal management, Project Management, Territory Development Planning, Regional Economy, State and Regional Administration, Ecological Management, Electronic Administering, Corporative Management etc.
Graduates of specialty can work:
- executives and leading specialists of public state authority offices of regional and regional level;
- executives and leading specialists of public city councils;
- managers and leading specialists of enterprises, organizations of different ownership;
- hold leading positions in central state authority offices;
- hold leading positions in local authority offices;
- structures of public self-government;
- social sphere managers;
- heads of trade union departments
- heads of public organizations
Phone: (03131) 2-11-09
Address: Mukachevo, 26 Uzhorodska st.